Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hall-Carpenter split isn't my fault, Julia Stiles says

Hall-Carpenter split isn't my fault, Julia Stiles says

Julia Stiles has denied the widespread rumours that she's a home-wrecker.
Stiles -you loved her in the Bourne movies -has been starring on this show Dexter, along with Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter. When those two announced this week that they're splitting after 20 months of marriage, the rumour mill promptly named Stiles as the Other Woman. Nobody had anything remotely like proof, though, so I didn't mention her in my item on the split.
Now Stiles herself says, in a statement, that "I have absolutely nothing to do with the split. ... We are good friends and enjoyed working together. This is a personal matter between them, and we should respect their privacy."
And this: "Although I too prefer to keep my private life private, I felt compelled to dispel the rumours I was somehow the cause." She's 29.
Write if you get work: Sacha Baron Cohen is being wooed for a Hollywood version of a Spanish comedy-action movie franchise called Torrente, says World Entertainment News Network.
Jose Luis Torrente, invented by comedian Santiago Segura, is a local cop who gets fired from the force, but keeps on patrolling his neighbourhood anyway. Wacky adventures, zany friends, misunderstandings, laugh track ...
The first three Torrente movies were big hits in Spain; a fourth is being made now. In Hollywood, three experienced writers are finishing a script and talking to Cohen, WENN says.
Quote of the day: Conan O'Brien jokes around, in People mag, about the ad campaign for his talk show: "I was stuck in traffic on the 405 freeway (in Los Angeles) and saw a giant orange blimp with my name on it float overhead. My overwhelming feeling was, I deserve more."
Dep't of wretched excess: David Beckham will give his wife, Victoria, a crystal iPad cover for Christmas, and she'll give him gold-plated earphones. They bought these essential items the other day at Harrod's, in London. The earphones cost 1,500 pounds -call it $2,300 -and the iPad cover about half as much.
They also picked up "Dr. Dre headphones studded with black hematite crystals" the Daily Star said, for their sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 5.
Wouldn't gold earphones be heavy? I trust she's giving him a solid platinum neck brace, too.
Olivia Wilde seems to want your daughters to grow up in a loud surrealistic world of neon lights and motorcycles.
Telling Women's Health mag about Quorra, her character in this movie Tron, she said "the great thing about playing a strong female character is that I feel like I've created someone for little girls to look up to."
This proves it must be true love: Jake Gyllenhaal gave a nice present to his lady friend Taylor Swift when she turned 21 this week, according to the Sun, in England: A Fender Gretsch guitar signed by Chet Atkins, the country-music old-timer.
The couple saw this thing in Nashville recently, on sale for $11,000. Taylor loved it, and Jake took the hint.

Source - http://www.gnepse.com/